Model Homes are representative of a home by a builder and used as a sales tool for prospective homebuyers. Therefore, they need to show their home’s space, special features, lifestyle and value for that community. SCHC works with Interior Designers and Decorators to deliver, unpack, assemble and installing all the furnishing from furniture to artwork, lamps, area rugs and decorative accessories. We can help hang artwork or lift those heavy objects.
SCHC works with Interior Designers, and Decorators on the installation of Model Homes for companies all over the United States. We offer them:
- Receiving & Inspection of goods at our warehouses
- Storage of the all received items
- Blanket Wrapping & Shrink Wrapping for fragile furniture and goods
- Special Reports / Delivery Receipts / Notification of Damaged goods
- Inventory Management
- Delivery to the job site
- Unpacking, Installation and Assembling of Furnishing
- Additional hanging of artwork
- Experience in assembling and installing office cubicles, office furniture, Extended Care facilities, Memory Care, and Elder Care facilities and furniture.
WORKING TOGETHER WITH INTERIOR DESIGNERS AND DECORATORS
Count on our experienced Installation and Warehouse teams to bring together beautiful Model Homes. Talk to us today, and be impressed by how much SCHC can do for Interior Designers and Decorators.